as promised, i'm going to do a tutorial for this makeup!!
and it's inspired by
tsubasa-sama, you're a genius!
cui no makeup face
1. Create higher double eyelid crease!
double eyelid tape used
2. Conceal your dark eyecircles to enhance your eye makeup!
tap tap tap..
3. Light coloured eyeshadow
apply A. light shimmery colour as the base
then apply B. light brown slightly above your double eyelid crease.
remember to apply a little bit in front too!
*helps to create a deep set eye*
open your eyes and dot on the level you want your WING OUT eyeliner to end.
then draw a thin line to the dot
4. Blend the eyeliner (optional)
personally, i do not like the harsh eyeliner line.. so i love to blend them with a dark brown eyeshadow.
i'm using the darker brown of NARS surabaya
5. Use a colour pencil eyeliner to draw on top of your eyeliner!
I like to start in the middle of my eyes.
light blue shimmery pencil eyeliner from bourjois
6. Layer it with eyeliner again to create sharper looking eyes!
7. Eyelashes time
(optional) coat your eyelashes with mascara to make them look more natural.
8. Apply dark brown eyeshadow at the end 1/3 of your eye
9. Apply the orange colour of Dollywink eyeshadow palette!
from dollywink 03
beautiful colour from dollywink 03
just below the brown eyeshadow applied earlier.
9. Apply shimmer light pink colour to brighten your eyes
yes that light pink that is almost finished >.<
can't help it, it's tooooo nice!
10. Apply your lower lashes!
11. Use a light brown eyeliner to draw a small line at the tip of your eyes!
*helps to make your eyes look bigger*
12. Eyebrow time! Apple eyebrow powder on your eyebrows.
the middle colour
then use eyebrow pencil to draw the ends *only the ends*
then coat them with eyebrow mascara!
hope you all like this!!